Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Do you have a goal or Plan?


My life is full of fun, color, & will always
take time to party & have a glass of wine
Sexy Shoes a must.

If you had asked me four years ago what would I be doing I could not answer you. Well I could , I would be working, maybe taking some classes and dealing with my day to day life. Did I have a plan for the future no just work, save for my retirement and pray that my family was happy and healthy. Those people that say do what you love well I never understood that as for me I liked different things but never loved anything.  Wow has things changed .
Who would have known that walking into a quilt store would change my life so much in such a short time. Found my passion, discovered color, discovered that it was okay to play & explore my creative side and met amazing people. This journey I am on has changed due to teachers that have opened doors to my imagination. My first instructor whom I love is Linda Ward she called me out and challenged me along the way. She has given of her time and let me fly. Others have taught and I have soaked up everything they had to offer. But as in life it's never a straight road, my journey changed when I took a class from Matt Sparrow . I love making my quilts but it was the quilting that always seemed to fall short. Sending them out was fine but for the most part when they came back my vision and the quilters vision where  different. I bought a long arm frame and put a regular sewing machine on it. For me this has worked well but has it's short comings . So as in all that I do I booked a class with Matt to see how to improve my quilting. Had him do a quilt for me and he got me!  The quilt is a work of Art due to Matt's skills. Hence why I took a class from him.  One day with him caused an explosion in my world.
All of a sudden I knew what I wanted to be doing and needed a plan of attack to reach my goal. Came home sat down with my husband and explained my crazy plan. So now I am saving for a proper long arm machine and frame. In March taking time off to head to Edmonton to take Classes with Sue Patten, then in June taking more time off to go to Long arm University and taking classes with Cathy Roth. A couple of weeks ago took a workshop with Lorraine Stangness. All these classes before I even own a machine (way to funny)
Reason behind this is to be able to play on a number of different machines and test drive them. So when it comes time to buy I will buy the machine that will work the best for my needs. Hate to spend that kind of money and not love it or make it pay for it's self.
Now all this is great but would not happen or could not happen if I did not have the support of my family. My Husband has kept me on track and helped me keep on track when obstacles have come my way.
So look around you,  people come into your life for a reason. I know My Husband is my anchor, and all the people that are around me are here to teach me life lessons and I value all of them.
Now here is the question of the day , who inspires you ? What are your future goals, have you set any? What are you going to do to reach these goals? If you don't have a goal in mind maybe it's time to look around your world and view it differently.  Hope I make you think. :)

And for those teachers and people that have inspired me know that I value you , respect you and am grateful you came into my crazy world. Hugs and kisses coming your way.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. It must be in the stars. I had a similar carreer eureeka. Im so happy for you! Thanks for posting. This was a good read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete